- A Review into Reporting to Families (PDF, 2.1MB) was undertaken in 2020-21.
- Tasmanian Government Schools (Kindergarten to Year 10) have introduced new reporting requirements.
- The 2022 Communicating Learning Progress with Families Policy (PDF, 495KB) outlines the new requirements.
About the Review
We undertook a Review into Reporting to Families between July 2020 and March 2021.
School reports communicate to families their child’s learning progress and achievement.
The previous arrangements for reporting to families had been in place since 2007. The Review considered if these arrangements still met learner and family needs.
What we heard
The consultation phase of the Review was held from 12 October to 13 November 2020.
Review consultation data sets:
- Teacher Consultation Data Set
- Family Consultation Data Set
- School Associations Consultation Data Set
- Student Voice Consultation Data Set
- Principal Consultation Data Set
Overviews of what we heard:
- What we heard – Families (PDF, 353KB)
- What we heard – Teachers (PDF, 455KB)
- What we heard – School Associations (PDF, 282KB)
- What we heard – Students (PDF, 179KB)
Ms Andrea Robertson – Principal Policy Analyst
Phone: (03) 6165 5778