The Department for Education, Children and Young People is undertaking extensive community engagement to ensure all stakeholders have the opportunity to provide input on a range of new education projects across Tasmania.
Child and Family Learning Centres
Six new Child and Family Learning Centres (CFLCs) will be built around Tasmania, providing critical support to local families and our youngest learners. Local Enabling Groups (LEGs) have been established to provide an opportunity for parents, carers, service providers and the broader community to help shape the new CFLCs and the services they will offer.
More information about all the new CFLCs and registration to attend LEG meetings is available below.
The following principles guide our approach to consultation:
- Inclusive – We will consult widely and fully to capture all points of view
- Discussion – We will encourage honest and open conversations
- Influence – Communities will see the outcomes of their involvement
- Honesty – We will be clear about our plans
To ensure all feedback and points of view are captured, we’ve launched Get Involved campaigns for a range of education projects across Tasmania. OurGet Involved campaigns are communicated widely, including:
- This website
- Community workshops
- Direct mail
- Drop-in sessions at various locations
- Social media
- Community Reference Groups
- Small group presentations
Write to us
Get Involved GPO Box 169 Hobart Tas 7001