Skip to main content
- Options for gaining work – supported, open and self-employment and volunteering
- Skills needed for job seeking
- Workplace skills expected of any new employee
- Basic communication, numeracy and ICT skills used in the workplace
- How to work with others.
- Identify my skills and attributes for work and apply for a job
- Plan and organise tasks to be completed, making decisions and solving problems along the way
- Work with others
- Complete simple forms and read signs and posters.
- Is interested in gaining work
- Is considering undertaking a VET course.
This course is available at these
A-E ratings on mid and end of year reports will be replaced by a 9-point visual scale
Pathways to Work 1
May lead to
- Employment, volunteering opportunities, a pathway to a VET course, or a school based apprenticeship (ASbA).