The Department for Education, Children and Young People has developed a framework to guide future partnering arrangements between educational settings and external organisations.
The purpose of this framework is to provide a consistent approach to developing and approving written partnerships with external organisations to ensure that all partnerships:
- are consistent with our vision, mission, priorities and its values of learning, excellence, equity, respect and relationships
- are consistent with whole-of-agency partnerships that already exist
- demonstrate a link to improving the learning and development outcomes of Tasmanian learners
- appropriately manage risk and have no unintended legal consequences.
The framework consists of a suite of resources that includes:
- Partnering with External Organisations Policy (PDF, 260KB)
- Partnering with External Organisations Procedure (PDF, 270KB)
- A Memorandum of Understanding Template (docx, 100KB) (Download and open in Word)
- Sporting Organisations and Physical Activity Providers – Guide to Working with Schools (PDF, 856KB)
Infostream – General Notices
Organisations wishing to advertise student educational opportunities, professional development, and information about upcoming events and teacher and school resources should use Infostream – Education Notices – see Submission details and guidelines (PDF, 400KB).