- School placements are available in Tasmanian government schools for international students.
- Information about next steps for students moving to Tasmania, including enrolment and residency requirements.
We welcome students from around the world for a range of academic and experience programs in our schools.
Expanding cultural diversity in classrooms increases access to intercultural learning and develops young learners into active global citizens.
Government Education and Training International (GETI) is the international education unit within the Department for Education, Children and Young People in Tasmania. GETI manages the international programs in Tasmanian government schools.
Get more information about:
- Overseas student enrolment in our schools
- Overseas student homestay (for under 18’s) | GETI
- Temporary residents | GETI
- Study tours for groups to visit our schools | GETI
Student wellbeing and engagement services support students with:
- International Student Advisor (ISA) in schools
- English language support
- Living in homestay
- Health, safety and wellbeing
- 24/7 support in emergency situations
For more information:
- Email email@example.com or phone +61 3 6165 5727
- Submit online enquiry form
- Visit study.tas.gov.au
CRICOS Registration Number: 03352G