Project overviews, timelines, and how you can get involved in shaping our educational facilities for learners.
- View current projects on our map or the lists on this page.
- If you can’t find a project, please email us at email@example.com.
A significant number of education infrastructure projects are currently in planning, design or construction. These include two new schools, 10 major school redevelopments, and 6 new Child and Family Learning Centres.
We engage with students, teachers, staff and communities right across Tasmania for all major capital projects to ensure our education facilities are shaped by those who will use them.
View our Capital Works Community Engagement Strategy to find out how.
Our current projects
- Bagdad Primary School
- Bothwell District School
- Bowen Road Primary School
- Brighton High School
- Cambridge Primary School
- Campbell Town District High School
- Cosgrove High School
- Dover District School
- Glenorchy Child and Family Learning Centre
- Hobart City High School
- Jordan River Learning Federation School Farm
- Kingborough Child and Family Learning Centre
- Kingston High School
- Lansdown Crescent Primary School
- Lauderdale Primary School
- Molesworth Primary School
- Sorell Child and Family Learning Centre
- Sorell School
- Southern Support School
- Springfield Gardens Primary School
- Taroona High School
- Triabunna District School
- Woodbridge School