- View current projects on our map or the lists on this page.
- If you can’t find a project, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A significant number of education infrastructure projects are currently in planning, design or construction. These include two new schools, 10 major school redevelopments, and 6 new Child and Family Learning Centres.
We engage with students, teachers, staff and communities right across Tasmania for all major capital projects to ensure our education facilities are shaped by those who will use them.
View our Capital Works Community Engagement Strategy to find out how.
We’re also committed to design excellence in the delivery of new and refurbished infrastructure to ensure it supports contemporary teaching and learning and provides the facilities our learners need to help them thrive. The Built Environment Guide reflects current thinking on best practice learning spaces and has been developed to support and advise our educators, consultants, project working groups and other stakeholders involved in our projects.
Our current projects
- Bothwell District School
- Brighton High School
- Cambridge Primary School
- Campbell Town District High School
- Cosgrove High School
- East Derwent Primary School
- Glenorchy Child and Family Learning Centre
- Hobart City High School
- Kingborough Child and Family Learning Centre
- Lauderdale Primary School
- Sorell Child and Family Learning Centre
- Sorell School
- Springfield Gardens Primary School
- Woodbridge School