- We have developed the Safe. Secure. Supported. Our Safeguarding Framework. (PDF, 2.8MB)
- The Framework describes the department’s approach to safeguarding children and young people from abuse, with particular emphasis on child sexual abuse.
- All department workers must comply with their legal obligations and the department’s requirements for safeguarding children and young people.
The Frameworks aligns with the implementation of Tasmania’s Child and Youth Safe Standards.
It applies to all areas of the department. All workers must comply with their legal obligations and the department’s requirements for safeguarding children and young people.
A list of the relevant policies, procedures and resources can be found at Guiding resources for safeguarding children and young people.
If you would like to know more, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Safeguarding Framework – Printable Version (PDF, 2.8MB)
- Keeping Children and Young People Safe Guidance (PDF, 327KB)
- Recognising Signs of Child Abuse (PDF, 309KB)
- Our Safeguarding Commitment – Poster (PDF, 86.1KB)