Skip to main content
- How to prepare the body for dance
- Performance skills
- About working as an ensemble member
- To create and perform dance works
- Different dance styles
- Dance skills
- Dance making
- About safe dance practices
- About dance contexts and dance history.
- Participate in warm ups
- Learn dance making techniques
- Undertake practical work
- View and review performances
- Participate in self/peer assessment
- Keep a journal.
- Wants to develop creativity, spatial awareness and flexibility.
2023 (current view)
This course is available at these
A-E ratings on mid and end of year reports will be replaced by a 9-point visual scale
Dance the Basic Moves 1
May lead to
- Further study in Dance 2.