Skip to main content
- Instrumental/vocal techniques
- About styles of music
- Performance skills
- Music literacy.
- Perform solo or as a member of an ensemble
- Develop vocal/instrumental technique
- Study basic theory and musicianship
- Participate in music appreciation activities
- Complete assignments and tests
- Undertake recordings.
- Wants to improve their vocal/ playing skills
- Wants to learn basic music theory.
This course is available at these
A-E ratings on mid and end of year reports will be replaced by a 9-point visual scale
- Skills/experience on an instrument/ voice
- Some ability to read and write music is an advantage
Music Studies 2
May lead to
- Further study in Music 3.