Skip to main content
- How to create characters from scripts
- Vocal techniques for characterisation
- About presenting solo and ensemble performances
- How to review and evaluate live theatre
- About theatrical genres
- Vocal and movement skills
- How to interpret drama texts.
- Perform for an audience
- Participate in warm ups and workshops
- Participate in improvisation work
- Study acting skills and techniques
- Interpret text
- Undertake solo and ensemble work
- Attend theatre performances and write reviews
- Rehearse for practical exams
- Prepare for written external exams.
- Enjoys performing
- Is interested in the Performing Arts
- Can commit to rehearsals and performances
- Works effectively in team situations.
This course is available at these
A-E ratings on mid and end of year reports will be replaced by a 9-point visual scale
- Drama 2 or considerable experience in the performing arts
- Good writing skills
- A keen interest and experience in drama
- A strong commitment to teamwork, rehearsal and performance obligations
May lead to
- Further study in Theatre Performance 3.