Skip to main content
- About performing solo and in an ensemble
- About different drama texts
- About storytelling
- How to review live theatre
- The role of technical elements
- About improvisation
- Vocal and movement skills
- How to devise drama
- How to turn script into a performance.
- Create solo and group performances
- Participate in warm ups and workshops
- Devise drama work
- Keep a reflective journal.
- Wants to build confidence and communication skills
- Enjoys performing
- Has an interest in drama and acting.
This course is available at these
A-E ratings on mid and end of year reports will be replaced by a 9-point visual scale
- No previous experience is necessary
Drama - Foundations 2
May lead to
- Further study in Drama 3.