Skip to main content
A-E ratings on mid and end of year reports will be replaced by a 9-point visual scale
- ‘B’ (or ‘C’ in consultation with teachers) in Year 10 Australian Curriculum Science, Mathematics and English. Successful completion of this course relies on a strong mathematical background
- Further study and careers in many university courses including those in health sciences, environmental science and engineering, including Australian Maritime College science degrees.
- The underlying principles of chemistry and the fundamentals of reacting quantities
- The underlying principles of physics and how they are modelled mathematically
- How to represent and interpret data when inquiring into a system
- The role and impact of physics and chemistry in society.
- Perform experiments to explore the principles of force
- Research the properties of carbon and why it is the basis of life
- Investigate the properties of radioactive sources
- Create, analyse and interpret data to identify properties of a substance.
- Needs to enrol into Physics 4 and Chemistry 4 in Year 12
- Would like to understand physics and chemistry within their lives
- Would like to make informed decisions about science issues in society and their local community.
2023 (current view)