Skip to main content
- How to interact with others on everyday matters in a way that contributes to sustaining positive relationships
- How to successfully participate in a learning program
- The impact that choices have on personal success in education
- About positive and realistic education and/or employment options for myself
- About learning to learn and how to develop a variety of thinking skills.
- Negotiate my learning program with my teacher
- Learn how to maintain and manage my own health and wellbeing
- Learn how to develop positive, respectful relationships
- Learn how to deal with difficult or challenging situations
- Explore suitable employment options and the learning associated with these.
- Wants to reconnect with learning and actively plan and engage in their learning program.
This course is available at these
A-E ratings on mid and end of year reports will be replaced by a 9-point visual scale
Building Connections 1
May lead to
- Undertaking a range of TASC courses and/or VET Qualifications.