If you are experiencing a technology problem a good place to start would be to try these helpful tips:
- Make sure all cables are properly plugged in.
- Restart your computer.
- Check your home internet is currently working on a different device such as a phone.
- Ensure you have connected your device to your home internet.
If you still have problems after referring to the articles below please contact your School for help.
- Connect to my home Wifi (PDF, 257KB)
- How do I reset my child’s password
- How do I reset my password (PDF, 150KB)
- Access Office 365 Email OneDrive (PDF, 210KB)
- Setup Outlook on my iPad iPhone (PDF, 152KB)
- Access Canvas on my Phone (PDF, 218KB)
- Get help within Canvas (PDF, 117KB)
- Set up a Headset in Teams (PDF, 244KB)
- 3 Tips if you think your computer is infected (PDF, 105KB)
- 6 Easy Tips for good Computer Security (PDF, 212KB)
- How to clean your device (PDF, 76KB)
Canvas is an online learning tool for the Department. If you are interested in finding out more please visit our Canvas Resources and Support page.
- Parent Brochure: Online Safety (PDF, 255KB)
- The Office of the Children’s eSafety Commissioner (external website)
- Cyberpass (external website)
Connecting to the NBN – things to consider when selecting an NBN service
If you don’t currently have an internet connection and are thinking about connecting to the NBN it can be a daunting exercise, having to understand the type of NBN technology in your area, which Retail Service Providers (RSPs) to use. To assist you with this it is best that you discuss with family and friends who are already connected to the NBN how they arranged their connection. A things to consider document has been created to assist you with this process.