- Professional learning and resources to support teachers
- Videos to assist in explaining The Model
Professional learning and resources support teachers to grow their skills and knowledge to meet quality teaching standards, make the adjustments that students need in the classroom and understand the Educational Adjustments Disability Funding Model.
Resources to help schools with the Educational Adjustments Disability Funding Model:
- Educational Adjustment Descriptor Tool (PDF, 827KB)
- Educational Adjustments Disability Funding Model Overview
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Disability Policy and Legislation
This series of videos about the Educational Adjustments Funding Model give a great overview to how the Model works. They were filmed in 2019 and talk about the ‘new’ model, but the information is still correct.
For questions about the funding for students with disability, email:
Other Professional Learning and resource hubs
- Online Training (OLT) for Special Educational Needs
- SwD – Disability Services Staff Hub
- Home – Professional Learning Institute (education.tas.gov.au)