Canvas is the Department’s online learning tool.
Your school may use Canvas to support classroom teaching and learning.
It gives you 24/7 access to your classes and will help you manage your learning. You will be able to work online, submit assignments to teachers and get reminders when work is due.
- Canvas technical problem – If you are experiencing a problem with using Canvas please contact your teacher for support.
- Learning how to use Canvas – View the resources below to help you get started with Canvas.
- Access Canvas
- Canvas online technical requirements
- How to log on to Canvas – Using the Student App or an Internet Browser (video)
- How to log in and out of canvas (PDF)
- Using the Canvas Dashboard (PDF)
- Accessing a Canvas Course (PDF)
- Using the course homepage as a student (PDF)