Your Username and Password
Your network username and password will be provided to you by your teacher. If you don’t know your network username or password, or have forgotten it, your teacher can give it to you and reset your password.
Signing in for the first time (or after your password has been reset)
On a PC at your school / college or campus:
- Sign on to a PC and you will be asked to change your password as you log on
- The new one needs to have at least 8 characters and contain both characters (upper and lowercase) and numbers.
Away from your school / college or campus:
Devices and hotspots
Did you know that if you are a student in Year 7 to 12 you can loan a computer and an internet hotspot from your school library?
Devices and Hotspots are:
- Available to take home for up to two weeks at a time
- Can be used to research a topic of interest, complete a homework assignment or write a resume
- Available through the school library system
- Covered by the Department for internet data costs.
To find out more about borrowing a device speak to your school librarian.
- Office365 – If you are having problems with Office 365, please contact your teacher or try the Student FAQs
- Canvas – access your online learning courses
- Education eMail – access your office365 emails
- Cyber Safety – Information, resources and guides for online safety and privacy.