Your school may use Canvas to support classroom teaching and learning.
It gives you 24/7 access to your classes and will help you manage your learning. You will be able to work online, submit assignments to teachers and get reminders when work is due.
- Canvas technical problem – If you are experiencing a problem with using Canvas please contact your teacher for support.
- Learning how to use Canvas – View the resources below to help you get started with Canvas.
- Access Canvas
- Canvas online technical requirements (PDF, 319KB)
- How to log on to Canvas – Using the Student App or an Internet Browser (video)
- How to log in and out of Canvas (PDF, 218KB)
- Using the Canvas dashboard (PDF, 641KB)
- Accessing a Canvas course (PDF, 196KB)
- Using the course homepage as a student (PDF, 334KB)
Canvas community resources
- Full list of Canvas guides
- Full list of Canvas videos
- Canvas Overview (video)
- Using the Canvas student app (video)
- Assignments overview (video)
- Assignment submissions (video)
- Discussions overview (video)
- Quizzes (video)
- Managing your files in Canvas (video)
- Viewing grades and feedback (video)