Skip to main content
- To become a more informed financial decision maker.
- How to set and reach financial goals.
- How to find and apply useful financial information.
- Learn about the use of credit and debit cards.
- Make informed decisions about the selection of a mobile phone plan.
- Plan and budget for a trip or holiday.
- Research, individually or in small groups, current business issues.
- Is interested in making better use of their money.
- Enjoys responding to practical financial challenges.
- Wants to know more about the Australian economy and their place in it.
This course is available at these
A-E ratings on mid and end of year reports will be replaced by a 9-point visual scale
Financial Literacy 1
May lead to
- Further study in Business Studies Foundation or certificate courses in the business sector.